01 02 03 Fabric of My Life: Picture perfect Wednesday... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Picture perfect Wednesday...

34
Frost blanket meets bright sunshine this Wednesday morning.
Colors are singing, my buddy and I walking the neighborhood with joy and camera in hand...

 Stop to enjoy...
 I think he actually SMILES! So I do too, every time I look at his face...
 Joy of walking through leaf pile - yes!
 Love my neighborhood.

 Should we run through the leaves mom? :)
 Crab apple tree gone wild...having real apples too!
 Love this house.
 White Birch, my favorite tree.
 Main Street, Amhest, NY.
 Cool place I need to visit
 Giant one.
 How can you not smile when you see these colors?
 Love our home.
 Marley knows where to go... :)
 Special treat at the end of the walk - super cold water straight from the garden faucet- it takes very little to make him happy :)

ALL IS WELL MOM! :)

Choose happy whenever you can,
love,
Marija
35 36 37 38