01 02 03 Fabric of My Life: Quick test of the new Blogo app 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Quick test of the new Blogo app

34

Good morning and happy Friday!

With my morning coffee today I stumbled upon an offer for new blogging app called Blogo and since right now getting it also donated to the environmental causes, I decided to give it a try.
So guess where I am writing this from? -husband is driving on our way to work and I am blogging!! Kinda cool...
As I walked outside to the car, bright sunshine and birdsong greeted me - I think spring is finally here, for real! Our hyacinths are starting to bloom! 💕

This app lets you edit photos so let's try that... Snapped this one also this morning, if the Heleborus in our garden. This is the original:

And now some play...

Not bad!
OK, we'll drive is almost over and I need to get to work... 😫 I do like my job but on a sunny day like this, I would much rather be outside... Not to mention a pile of quilts and even some biding a to finish for the next weekend's Quilt Show!! More about that later...
Have a sunny-happy Friday,
love,
Marija

Labels:

35 36 37 38